How to get started…
1. You have two options to register:
- Text your organization’s fundraising keyword
FCS to 71777
- Website: log on by clicking here to sign up as a fund raiser.
2. If you choose to text, you will receive a text with a link to sign up. Click on the link. If you are using the web page skip to the next step.
3. Once the web page loads scroll and click
“Become a Fundraiser.”
This will take you to a new page where you will create your own fundraising page under your personal keyword.
4. Fill in your information and click “Become a Fundraiser” a second time. This will finalize the creation of your page.
5. Personalize your page by uploading a photo making it easy for people to recognize that this is your fundraising page.
6. Lead by example and make a pledge to your page! This will help you know how the process works and give you the right to ask others to support you.
7. Now it’s time to let you friends and family know by sharing your fundraising page. You will also want to make phone calls, use email or text to contact friends and family for their support during this fundraising campaign.
Registration process explained…
There are 3 simple rules for texting during a fundraising campaign:
1. NO long texts - they tend to feel like spam and not from a friend.
2. ALWAYS ask permission to ask - your text should be a conversation.
3. Have FUN and keep track of your progress on your tracking sheet.
Download a pdf of the information in the parent packet.
© 2017 Friendship Christian School