Student Ambassador Application
What is a Student Ambassador?
An FCS Student Ambassador serves as part of a student admissions team dedicated to the positive promotion of FCS. Being selected as a Student Ambassador is an honor which gives you the opportunity to be a leader on campus, meet new people, develop stronger interpersonal and communication skills, and enhance your college resume. Student Ambassadors will play a vital role in attracting prospective students and mentoring new students and must uphold the standards and expectations associated with the mission of our school.
What are the responsibilities of a Student Ambassador?
Some responsibilities of an FCS Student Ambassador include, but are not limited to:
• Positively represent the FCS student body as Shadow Host
• Follow-up communication with prospective students
• Mentor new students
• Greeter at Preview Night, Campus Tours, and other admissions events
What are the qualifications to be considered for a Student Ambassador?
Students who desire to become an ambassador must be confident, friendly, enthusiastic, good communicators, and of high moral and Christian character.
You must also meet the following requirements:
• Current 6th-11th grader (who has completed at least one semester at FCS)
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Good disciplinary standing
To apply for the role of Student Ambassador
• Complete the online application (no later than Thursday, January 12, 2017)
• The office of admissions will send a reference form to one of your current teachers
• Complete an interview (if selected for consideration)
• Applicants will be notified by Friday, January 20, 2017.
• If selected as an ambassador, students must attend ONE of the mandatory training sessions
to be held on Monday, January 23 from 3:00-3:45 and Thursday, January 26 from 2:15-3:00.
© 2017 Friendship Christian School